Looking ahead to March, it is an action packed month full of events and celebrations, so here are some important dates for your Diary.
- 1st March- World Book Day We would love for the children to come dressed as characters from their favourite book- the staff will be dressing up to! They can also bring in their favourite stories from home to read and share with their friends (Please make sure these are named!)
- 2nd March- Holi: The Festival of Colour To celebrate this day we will be planning a range of colourful activities and ask the children come dressed in bright colours.
- 9th March- Mother’s Day Breakfast Mother’s Day falls on Sunday 11th March this year. We would love to invite in Mums and Grandmothers to celebrate this with the children over breakfast. Join us from 8.30am. If it is not your usual day to attend Nursery but you would like to come in to have Breakfast with the children, we would love you to join us. Just let the room teams know if you plan to attend so we can arrange catering for the occasion.
- 19th-23rd March- Sport Relief We will be planning events throughout the week to support Sports Relief so watch out for more details!
- 29th March- Easter Egg Hunt and Bonnet Parade Please join us from 3.30pm for our annual Easter Egg hunt and Bonnet Parade. Weather permitting the afternoon will start with an Easter Egg Hunt in the garden, followed by the chance for the children to show off their Easter Bonnets- with prizes for the best! As always, we encourage you to make bonnets with your children and we look forward to seeing the fabulous child led designs!